Things I would expect for this school year (And things I want to do)

♥️ ♥️ First for all, I was very nervous when I start my second year of junior high. It was unexpected that there were almost no new classmates, but that makes me being more confortable in the classroom.

The things that I expect for this year are many, most of them probably they would not accomplish, but anyways I am gonna mention them.

I want to increase my English level. It's one of the things that I do not pay many attention, so I want to start working on that, because for me English is the lenguajes that if you don't learn it, you will never comunicate with nobody.

Also I hopped that it makes no difficulty fisics subject. In this time that I was taking fisics, I am worried because I thought that the exam would be a very hard one, so I hopped that my thoughts were completely false.

Another thing I expect for this year, is too pass all the subjects, that are: Fisics, Math, Spanish, English, Informatic, Civics, and History. This subjects are the main ones that I will put all my effort on them; otherwise I will be very dissapointed with myself.

Now, the things I want to accomplish are: ★


First, I want to speak another learn, besides English. I want to speak korean. Since I was 12 years old, I meet a boyband korean group. I actually "fell in love with them" so I want to learn their lenguaje and I want to know how much difficulty it has.

And finally, I want to take dance lessons. I fell "free" when I dance; It's my way to let things go out.♥️ ♥️




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogger vs Wordpress

An important event of my life