Vacations

My vacations were not the most interesting at all, they were simple, calm and nice. Just to relax a little bit and rest a lot of everything. Forget all jobs and focus at yourself.
You know, I just went to some restaurants to eat again all my favorite foods and drinks like the pozole, that is like a soup but with chickpeas, a piece of meat and vegetables. 
Also my uncle from Switzerland came to visit us and we learn from it's culture even more things that we expected, we had a lot of fun spending time with him, unfortunately he had to return to his home.
The rest of my vacations, as I said at the begining of this text, were spending time watching series at Netflix (a tv tool) and sleep a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I would expect for this school year (And things I want to do)

Blogger vs Wordpress

An important event of my life